TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. USE RESTRICTIONS AVS GROUP, INC. ("Atlanta Veterinary Specialists") maintains this internet site as a service to the internet community. Use of the information contained in this is for personal, non-commercial, use only. Reproduction or modification of any information contained in this site is prohibited without the express written consent of AVS GROUP, INC.. Atlanta Veterinary Specialists makes no representations that the information contained in this site is appropriate, available or permissible for use in all locations.
2. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. AVS GROUP, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AVS GROUP, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE. AVS GROUP, INC. shall not be liable for any damages or expenses of any kind arising out of your use, access or inability to access this site or your reliance on the information contained in this site. Atlanta Veterinary Specialists shall not be held responsible for damage or loss of any kind due to your use of any product purchased at Atlanta Veterinary Specialists. Our maximum liability to you is the amount paid for the product. Products mentioned on our site are not necessarily endorsed by Atlanta Veterinary Specialists. We do not make any warranties about the products in our store or the accuracy of our product listings or technical specifications. Any issues arising from a product should be handled as part of the return policy and/or warranty procedures.
3. RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY AVS GROUP, INC. reserves the right to change modify and/or withdraw the information in this site at any time without notice. AVS GROUP, INC.. reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw any products and services at any time without notice.
4. JURISDICTION These terms and conditions shall be construed and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Georgia, United States of America, without regard to the conflict of law principles or rules. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding and agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior understandings or agreements.
5. SEVERABILITY If any term or condition shall, to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions shall not be affected thereby, nor shall the application of such term or provision to persons or circumstances other than those as which it is held invalid or unenforceable be affected thereby.
6. OTHER WEB LINKS This site may be linked to other sites which are not controlled by Atlanta Veterinary Specialists and for which Atlanta Veterinary Specialists is not responsible for the content of those sites. Inclusion of a link to another site does not imply an endorsement by Atlanta Veterinary Specialists.
6. COPYRIGHT All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, source code, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of AVS GROUP, INC. or their content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of AVS GROUP, INC. protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of AVS GROUP, INC. or their software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright and/or patent laws. The content and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
7. RIGHT TO REFUSAL We reserve the right to limit quantities and to reject orders at our discretion.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only, and is provided as a convenience to our patients, referring veterinarians and other visitors.
Various Atlanta Veterinary Specialists names, slogans, and logos are federally registered trademarks with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, owned by AVS GROUP, INC. and used under license by Atlanta Veterinary Specialists.
Use of these trademark without prior written authorization is prohibited under federal law, and violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent.